June 25, 2013

32 - Man of Steel 3D (2013)

In Man of Steel, Henry Cavill has lots of obstacles in his way portraying Kal-El/Clark Kent, ... (insert here all the names of the actors who has laid claim to the role). The main things that are in his favorite are incredible good looks, acting ability, a strong persona that commands attention on the screen, and an innovative script written by David S. Goyer (who created a television series I loved called FlashForward) from a story by Goyer and Christopher Nolan (one of my all-time favorite filmmakers) that reimagines a lot the Superman history.  Good action sequences were enhanced by the 3D.

I enjoyed the chemistry between Amy Adams and Cavill and thought they made a good time  whose futures I want to follow. Michael Shannon (General Zod) is someone whose work I enjoy no matter what role he takes.


Man of Steel 3D (2013) ****

No comments:

Post a Comment